Have you found yourself looking into the mirror recently, wondering . . . just when did those age spots, crow’s feet, and gray hairs show up?
While there’s nothing wrong with wrinkles, growing older isn’t just about your appearance or how well your body works. It’s far deeper and more meaningful and it brings you face-to-face with the reality that the clock is ticking.
When you feel OLDER, you’ll experience things like . . .
- Needing an extra cup of coffee to get going in the morning, maybe another one mid-afternoon.
- Noticing that it’s been eons since you’ve felt that boundless energy to get up and get going.
- Not sleeping like you used to, waking in the middle of the night, often lying awake for hours on end.
- Missing sex. It’s been a while, (maybe decades) since you’ve felt sensuous and sexy. And your passion for LIFE in general . . . it’s gone awol.
- Thinking about all that you want to accomplish before it's too late. And feeling a smidge anxious.
Ever catch yourself thinking, “I should just accept that feeling like this is a normal part of aging”?
My answer: No way. There are no age limits to enjoying Vibrant Health.
Hello, I’m Dr. Kathleen Perry.
I won’t deny that the body DOES change as you age . . . but these concerns are symptoms.
Diminished capacity can occur AT ANY AGE.
If your body feels sluggish, you know it’s from the accumulation of stress, toxins, poor diet, lack of sleep, and inactivity.
Perhaps, for many years, you chose to give your attention to the demands of family, career, and “Life”. And this caused you to put self-care on the back burner. Knowing that you want to eat better, manage stress, improve sleep quality and get your body moving is one thing. Figuring out how to fit those healthy habits into a busy life is another. And, you may be wondering . . . where do I start?
Let me show you what’s possible. How to begin to optimize your biological and psycho-spiritual potential. And how to affirm LIFE as you enter this new chapter.
Feeling vital and vibrant has no age limits.
For almost 30 years I've been helping thousands of women, just like you, reconnect with the energy and vitality of their youth.
My methods help you engage in life in meaningful ways. Women in their 50s, 60s and beyond are serving, giving, loving and playing BIG.
I love nothing more than hearing my patients tell me how fabulous they feel. I’d love to hear YOU say that you are . . .
- At peace with Life. Your face glows because you’re healthy inside-out. And those few wrinkles? You’re proud of them. They’re badges of smiling honor. (Because when you smile you are supposed to have crow’s feet.) And your smile says you’re happy. And that you know how to roll with the punches.
- Comfortable and at home in your body. You move with ease and grace. You’re content with your size. And you stand tall like a woman who loves her Authentic Self. Even and especially those saggy breasts. They’re badges of “nurturing ” honor. Because you’ve been “mothering” (literally or figuratively) for many years now.
- Bursting with energy. You wake refreshed, without an alarm and easily sustain that feeling All Day Long. No need to lean on caffeine (a nice cup of Joe if you WANT it, not because you NEED it).
- Alert and ready to handle whatever Life throws your way. No brain fog. Just clear mental energy throughout the day. Your mood is even-keel, you face challenges with a calm
- On Purpose. Motivated and excited to . . . engage in Life, feeling juicy, spicy and sexy. And looking forward to adventure.
But first let me tell you how I got here.
At age 47, I was 40 lbs overweight and feeling depressed. My relationships, primarily the one with myself, seemed inauthentic. I realized that my drive for “people-pleasing” in my personal life meant that my own desires often took a backseat. And my busy Acupuncture and Functional Medicine practice left little time for self-care or self-discovery.
Though I’ve had clear insight into my Life Purpose since a very young age, I sensed that God was calling me to step into something . . . different. I was experiencing that deep existential angst, wondering “is this all there is? Am I living out my deepest desires?” (Did I even know what I really wanted for myself)? So I intentionally set in motion my official midlife crisis.
After 13 years of therapy and attempts to “fix” our marriage, it was time to admit that the relationship was just not working for either of us. I sold my practice and my beautiful home in Evergreen, Colorado and moved - all in about 90 days. This was the commencement of my personal and professional quest to define new meaning for the second half of life. Read my Pro-Aging Manifesto by clicking HERE.
The next two years were turbulent. I lived with chronic back pain and experienced panic attacks most days. My body was sending two clear messages. It was time for radical Self-care and Self-discovery. Make the time to apply the protocols I’d been using all these years with my patients on myself. Answer the invitation to dig deeper and unearth my Authentic Self.
As I was heading into my 6th decade, so were many of my patients. It was clear that the needs of the over-50 woman are unique. So I tweaked my processes a bit and came up with a Pro-Aging Program that met those needs. It worked for me and thousands of my patients, just as it can work for you.
So today, I again enjoy vibrant health and am married to the love of my life. Each day, in my Houston practice, my heart sings as I witness the benefits that my Pro-Aging program offers. I love engaging with extraordinary women who want to reclaim the vital energy that they so deserve. Women who are ready to redefine what aging means to them. Women who are ready to step into the remaining chapters of their lives and live full out.
I’ve personally found and tested REAL SOLUTIONS that address the root-cause of your health concerns by activating the Innate Healing Wisdom that you already possess.
And I’d love to share them with YOU.
Let’s customize your health and LIFE transformation together with the option that is right for YOU.
- Education and Resources via this site, (never miss anything when you sign up for my weekly email)
- Consultations and Conversations via Skype
- One-on-One Intensive VIP days (we are 20 minutes from Bush Intercontinental Airport)
- In office visits for acupuncture, Functional Medicine, nutritional counseling and chiropractic.